Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to know if anyone has debadged all the lettering & logo on the trunk.

I was close to pulling the trigger but a buddy of mine said that the logo might be bolted on,

so I wouldn't want to find out the hard way and have holes in the back of my trunk lol

·
Registered
359 Posts
There are tons of threads on here from people who have done it, and afaik it's just held on with an adhesive and is really easy to take off.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I doubt that it's a bolt on. Nothing else was. I wouldn't take off the Infiniti logo anyway. It looks awesome by itself there. It's super easy to debadge. Just take fishing line and work it behind the lettering. It helps to warm it up with a heat gun or hair dryer (I didn't have to do that since I live in FL). Pick off the big chunks of adhesive and then use Goo Gone or something similar to get the rest off.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Members have reported using dental floss or fishing line.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Just had my Car guy yesterday remove the words " I N F I N I T I" on the back of my Q60 and the classic trick of heating it up with a hair dryer and using fishing line worked. All of the badging is glued not bolted from what he is telling me. I left the back and side Q60S lettering and the Logo on the vehicle.

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Yep, there's at least one person on the forum who has completely debadged the back of their car. I took off all the badges as well but replaced the Infiniti emblem with a larger one from the QX56 tailgate. There are no snaps or bolts on the Infiniti emblem on our cars.

You can see pics of mine int he garage...lemme know if you need better pics.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I removed all of mine except the red S. all of the emblems, including the ones on the side of the car are not bolted on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts