Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like the look of these. Would you guys rock a carbon fiber emblem. This one definitely isn't one of the cheapy fake ones.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
I'd be more concerned with the rear of the car, because that's the only thing other drivers will see of mine >:)

Reactions: Morpheus

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
I couldn't for the simple reason that the front and back emblems must match (my OCD says either both chrome or both cf). I can't redo the front emblem (got the ICC grille), so therefore I can't mod the back. Seems simple right?...right?

Guys, I'm really quite normal..no really I am.

Instead I plan to do what Qx4Cor did on his midnight black RS - http://www.infinitiq60.org/forum/2017-infiniti-q60-pictures/4737-my-midnight-black-rs.html#post37433

I totally see where you're coming from. It is a huge pet peeve of mine when both emblems aren't matching. Like... HUGE ! I will keep thinking about it non-stop and it'll bother the heck out of me.

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
I totally see where you're coming from. It is a huge pet peeve of mine when both emblems aren't matching. Like... HUGE ! I will keep thinking about it non-stop and it'll bother the heck out of me.
This..exactly this and then next thing you know every time you walk out to the car, you see it and fixate on it and only it and it's like nothing else matters. Not the looks of the car or the speed or anything.

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
The front emblem on the tech package pisses me off, I think it's due to front camera placement but whatever it's still ******
Yeah, it is pretty irritating. I've got the sports grille w/ ICC on hand and it's basically black plastic...it's not even clear or see through so I don't understand why they couldn't do an actual emblem.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Because the actual emblem sticks like half to three quarters of an inch forward and if you look where the camera is and where it's pointed it would be pointed right at the emblem covering up the bumper and obstructing a good bit of the view I think. Just recessing the emblem back into the grill and leaving it otherwise intact would have been great but apparently no.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Yeah, it is pretty irritating. I've got the sports grille w/ ICC on hand and it's basically black plastic...it's not even clear or see through so I don't understand why they couldn't do an actual emblem.
This bothered me too. Much so that I didn't get the ICC because of it. I believe it's used for a large sensor that controls the ICC

·
Registered
250 Posts
This bothered me too. Much so that I didn't get the ICC because of it. I believe it's used for a large sensor that controls the ICC
The flat grille emblem also comes with the driver assistance package. I have driver assistance, but no tech package, and I have the flat emblem. Just FYI for anyone who's still shopping. I prefer the normal emblem, but wanted the sonar and around-view cameras.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts