Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cosmetic after market starting to become available for 2nd gen Q60 coupe via Emm Tuning!

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts
I've always been super picky on mirrors so I would have to see how it all looks together. Do they have any ETA on when the lip-kit will be out ? Any plans for a vented hood ?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've always been super picky on mirrors so I would have to see how it all looks together. Do they have any ETA on when the lip-kit will be out ? Any plans for a vented hood ?
No Solid ETA but most likely early 2017 and I don't think there is any plans for replacement hood product.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
So just to re-cap (no pun intended), the Infiniti CF Accessories for the Q60 are a mix of one-for-one replacements/add-ons, and what I call "beauty caps":

Replacement Hardware:

• CF Foglight Accents - per the Infiniti instructions, the chrome fog accent is popped-out with a trim tool, and the CF replacement snaps in.
Beauty Caps:

• CF Fender Grille Cover - per the Infiniti instructions, the CF accent is affixed over the chrome accent with double-sided sticky tape.
  • CF Mirror Covers - per the Infiniti instructions, the CF accent is affixed over the body colored mirror housing with double-sided sticky tape.
From the pictures, it looks like the EMM Tuning has replicated these pieces quite well, for about half the price of the Infiniti accessories.

Reactions: Garnoch

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I was quoted $580 shipped for the CF Fog Light Surrounds & the CF Fender Accents if ordered together.

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
I was quoted $580 shipped for the CF Fog Light Surrounds & the CF Fender Accents if ordered together.
I had been looking to get the 5 cf interior trim pieces (this was before I decided to get the dark wood trim), and I was quoted $1,150 shipped. Since the dark wood from Infiniti was my preference & turned out to be half the cost for all 5pcs, I stuck with the dark wood.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For those who have instagram, seems like Emm Tuning is pumping more stuff out like a front lip.

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
@marty - any idea how the EMM Tuning CF pieces stack up against the OEM CF, weave/color wise? Do they match up well or are the EMM Tuning pieces noticeably different?

I may mix and match CF pieces (I don't want to bother with vinyl wrap at the moment) such as OEM spoiler but maybe EMM Tuning fender vent cover/fog lamp surround...but if they're too noticeable different then it would be a no go.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
@marty - any idea how the EMM Tuning CF pieces stack up against the OEM CF, weave/color wise? Do they match up well or are the EMM Tuning pieces noticeably different?

I may mix and match CF pieces (I don't want to bother with vinyl wrap at the moment) such as OEM spoiler but maybe EMM Tuning fender vent cover/fog lamp surround...but if they're too noticeable different then it would be a no go.

They look good from what I saw at OC Infiniti's display case.. Price is definitely cheaper when compared to OEM Infiniti catalogue prices. I'll take pics next time I'm there at the dealership; however, I wanted to see it installed on a Q60 and was day a late when OC Infiniti actually had white red sport with all the Emm Tuning parts installed and had been sold within couple of days.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have held them in my hands and the craftsmanship on the pieces are excellent. I bought all the exterior pieces. Hopefully I will have them soon and install them with my black grille.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I have held them in my hands and the craftsmanship on the pieces are excellent. I bought all the exterior pieces. Hopefully I will have them soon and install them with my black grille.
This is great to hear! Pulled the trigger tonight myself on the EMM Tuning CF fender vent covers + fog lamp surrounds...hopefully will get them in 2-ish weeks so I will provide an update shortly after that once i'm able to get them installed. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts