1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
2,658 Posts
Wow thats pretty cool, i wonder if other states will follow.. but then again dont they make money off it?
If the air quality meets federal standards those states can drop testing. States can still make money off of registration and or safety inspections.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Cool to me ! I live out on Kitsap Pennisula in wa. state where they dont make you do emission checks already in my area . I hated the ' i know a guy " stuff for passing emissions in ca. i used to go through . My heart goes out to you Californians and others . Now if they could just stop the checkpoints also . lol .

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool to me ! I live out on Kitsap Pennisula in wa. state where they dont make you do emission checks already in my area .
Consider yourself fortunate that you are outside the RTA tax territory. I'm in southern Snohomish County, so I have the pleasure of paying for Light Rail which I'll likely never use, even if I-5 traffic improves in the interim (I work exclusively from home).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Consider yourself fortunate that you are outside the RTA tax territory. I'm in southern Snohomish County, so I have the pleasure of paying for Light Rail which I'll likely never use, even if I-5 traffic improves in the interim (I work exclusively from home).
You bet i do !!! Back at you ' many benefits to working at home too well except of coarse........as you stated . whew

1 - 7 of 7 Posts