Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti Q60 3.0t
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Realized that on this platform, no matter what you do with the exhaust can’t get it to crackle or pop.

is it possible to get it tuned just for that purposes? I am happy with the car and don’t want to make it any faster etc

Also it doesn’t have heat exchanger so probably won’t do any performance tune. But since it sends unburned fuel should I invest in down pipes? If so, lower or both??
Which vendor would you recommend for such tune?

Thank you

·
Registered
86 Posts
You can but that burble/pop is the ignition of extra fuel after combustion. Not really healthy for the turbos. You might also need LPDs at least if not Full down pipes.

·
Registered
22 Posts
It's definitely possible. I've been told cat back exhaust, down Pipes and heat exchanger are a must do before tuning to get snap, crackles and pops. Gotta have the performance and engine protection before the sexy stuff.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am tuned by AMS. Just an Axel back. And HE with current tune. I recently put a takeda cat back on. And it burbles and pops pretty good after 4K and you let off the throttle. I will be full E85 and FBO tuned by them in April. I’m sure it will sound and pop even better than now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts