Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who have Twitter accounts, please tweet #F1Q50 to help unveil the Q50 Eau Rouge before 13 January 2014 Detroit Auto Show.

There are currently 48,372 particles remaining for the fusion to come together.

Reveal the fusion of F1™ and Q50

Tell a friend.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Pretty cool marketing idea here. Get people to tweet to actually speed up the unveiling of the Eau Rouge. I doubt that the site will reveal much before the scheduled unveiling date though.

The biggest thing I'm wondering is what this concept car is preceding. A IPL Q50? Just some new design cues?

·
Registered
162 Posts
check it, the rebirth of IPL, well we still dont know whats under the hood but if those GTR style nostrils are any indication its going to be serious. Lower, wider and swathed in carbon, maybe this is the real M3 fighter Infiniti has been promising for like 10 years...

·
Registered
225 Posts
Really cool website. i like how the counter starts at the number they started at and starts counting down to the number it's at when you're viewing it, along with names of people that contributed. I got tired of waiting, it seems to be around the 20k mark, not bad.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Companies love using social media these days, This is actually a good way of doing it though. Only 5 more days till the big reveal! Maybe there will be a leak soon.

·
Registered
162 Posts
i dont get the point of this or the hope for a leak, Infinti went and released a picture of the thing already LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts