Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
I cant say enough good things about this system. waiting sucks but its 100% worth it. even the resonators have the FI logo etched into the side. VERY COOL!
alpahq underside FI.jpg

alphaq backside rear FI.jpg

·
Registered
909 Posts
I cant say enough good things about this system. waiting sucks but its 100% worth it. even the resonators have the FI logo etched into the side. VERY COOL!
Looking at the 1st pic - no cross brace? It won't hit the X-pipe if you use a thick washer @ each of the four mounting bolt locations, placed between the brace and the unibody.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Looking at the 1st pic - no cross brace? It won't hit the X-pipe if you use a thick washer @ each of the four mounting bolt locations, placed between the brace and the unibody.
I took the picture before the cross brace went in with the thick washers provided, so its all complete as instructed. Good eye though.

·
Super Moderator
3,011 Posts
Didn't know Boerne had a dealership.

·
Read Only
343 Posts
Don't know which number I am, but installed mine yesterday. The wait is so worth it. The sound is amazing tied together with AMS's lower down pipes
the invoice has it on the top right P.O No. #Q60- (this is where you would find the number)

Im number 109 and still waiting on a tracking number.

did you go resonated, non resonated? Do you have any DP installed?

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
the invoice has it on the top right P.O No. #Q60- (this is where you would find the number)

Im number 109 and still waiting on a tracking number.

did you go resonated, non resonated? Do you have any DP installed?

That would make me #104 . Went with the resonated version due to the LDP's. Yes, they were are installed with the exhaust.

·
Read Only
343 Posts
That would make me #104 . Went with the resonated version due to the LDP's. Yes, they were are installed with the exhaust.
nice, i should be getting my tracking number any day now.

Did you make any videos of the exhaust with the DP installed yet?

Ill be running Z1 upper and lower downs with the non resonated pipes (not many people have posted videos of that set up) but im excited.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
nice, i should be getting my tracking number any day now.

Did you make any videos of the exhaust with the DP installed yet?

Ill be running Z1 upper and lower downs with the non resonated pipes (not many people have posted videos of that set up) but im excited.

No video made. If youre doing upper and lower downs with non-res...thats going be loud as fuk. >:)

·
Registered
909 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Can you message me price for full exhaust with carbon fiber mufflers and full down pipe. With installation too. Im in local. Thanks

·
Registered
909 Posts
Can you message me price for full exhaust with carbon fiber mufflers and full down pipe. With installation too. Im in local. Thanks
Current owner of almost the same setup - FI Catted DPs + resonated CBE w/Polished Mufflers. With the CF mufflers, you'll be @ $3500 + installation. Note: I had FI install the Catted DPs at their shop, and with AWD, it took and extra 1.5 hrs of install time. You're likely RWD (being in SoCal), so its much easier to install without the front half-shafts in the way.

Good luck - you'll enjoy the finished product.

·
Registered
909 Posts
@Heelsfan78 - if you don't a response by sometime tomorrow (2/26), give FI a call and ask for Kevin. The typical lead time has been 6-8 weeks.

Two years with the FI Catted DPs and three years with the FI Resonated CBE (I upgraded the FI LDPs to Full Catted DPs when I got tuned), and I'm still enjoying the performance and the sound. ?

·
Registered
154 Posts
@IridiumRS400 I'll do that, the website says 4-8 weeks I think but I'm just trying to see if I can nail it down a little closer so I can schedule my install for everything I have ordered. I got resonated with 14" mufflers for my CBE. I also ordered an AMS stage 3 kit but am having the lowers replaced with full catless Race pipes. I have some other goodies coming too but that belongs in a different thread.

·
56 Posts
@[email protected] INC. Any idea of the current lead time?
Our team has been working hard these last couple of months to put us in a good position for the busy "tax return season".

Currently we're estimating production times between 5 - 7 weeks; but our goal is to complete orders earlier whenever possible. When ready to order, we only require a $300 deposit to get started.

Here is a quick video featuring our 10" Sport Mufflers which is now our most popular selling option.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts