Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Our team has been working hard these last couple of months to put us in a good position for the busy "tax return season".

Currently we're estimating production times between 5 - 7 weeks; but our goal is to complete orders earlier whenever possible. When ready to order, we only require a $300 deposit to get started.

Here is a quick video featuring our 10" Sport Mufflers which is now our most popular selling option.

Thanks Kevin, I actually ordered through AMS before I even posted that question. I was just hoping to narrow down the window some.

·
56 Posts
Thanks Kevin, I actually ordered through AMS before I even posted that question. I was just hoping to narrow down the window some.
Great to hear and we're glad to have you as a customer.

·
56 Posts
Hey @[email protected] INC. I am planning on getting the resonated cbe with hfcs when I get my next bonus check.

I've watched several videos and I can't quite get a grip on if I want the 14" or 10".

Any advice other than just the 10" is louder?
Sorry for the late reply; didn't see this message here on the forum.

Our 10" Sport mufflers are roughly 15 - 20% louder in volume than our 14" Touring mufflers.

To keep interior volume down I'd recommend sticking with our Resonated x-pipe and 14" Touring mufflers. Attached are two videos that might help with making your decision:

Q50 / Q60 VR30 with Non-Res X-pipe / 14" Touring Mufflers / Full Downpipes (with High Flow Cats):

Q50 / Q60 VR30 with Non-Res X-pipe / 10" Sport Mufflers / Full Downpipes (with High Flow Cats):

If you have any more questions feel free to ask. We're also available to discuss on the phone at 805-522-3278.

Thank you,
Kevin

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hey @[email protected] INC. I am planning on getting the resonated cbe with hfcs when I get my next bonus check.

I've watched several videos and I can't quite get a grip on if I want the 14" or 10".

Any advice other than just the 10" is louder?

Thanks in advance.
I have the FI LDPs and 14" non-resonated CBE and it sounds great. Not too loud and no rasp/drone. I prob. should have went with the 10" mufflers as I want just a bit more bark.

I say go 10" and if you think it's too loud I'll trade you the 14" axle back sections ;)

·
56 Posts
I have the FI LDPs and 14" non-resonated CBE and it sounds great. Not too loud and no rasp/drone. I prob. should have went with the 10" mufflers as I want just a bit more bark.

I say go 10" and if you think it's too loud I'll trade you the 14" axle back sections ;)
Thanks for the feed back. Our 10" Sport mufflers have quickly become our most popular selling option.

For a previous customer like yourself; we can build you a replacement muffler section if you want to upgrade to that louder bark. Give us a call directly for details.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Thanks! I def. will give you all a call once I'm ready.
Thanks for the feed back. Our 10" Sport mufflers have quickly become our most popular selling option.

For a previous customer like yourself; we can build you a replacement muffler section if you want to upgrade to that louder bark. Give us a call directly for details.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts