Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the my car 2019, 2.5 years and thousands and thousands dollars later I think Im finally done. Year one I started off with the interior by replacing interior purple carbon fibre trim with OEM black carbon fibre, replaced the exhaust with Helmhotz axle back with tanabe mid and y pipes with HKS downpipe. Year two added stage 2 AMS and tune, got rid of the runflats and added Michelin 4s, added OEM black grille, OEM black trim around lower lights and OEM black side vents. This year I just added RSR springs, added TSW black rims, vinyl wrapped window trim and door handles, debadge "infiniti" and side badges. Big shout to the guys at AMS and OSS motorsport

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood
Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Car
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Car Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
495 Posts
That looks absolutely great! One last simple recommendation, take it or do it yourself, wrap the rear logo in black. They secret is not to wrap the inner sides just the outward facing part of the Logo. Or have a wrap shop do it. The more expensive route is to buy a new logo and have it dipped and painted.

Hye just my 2 cents but it does look awesome already, great job!

Reactions: Wing_nut

·
Registered
2021 Q60 Red Sport 400 AWD. Midnight Black/Monaco Red Interior/Carbon Fiber Trim
40 Posts
Looks great man!! I agree with Omenx, get those real emblems wrapped or dipped black, that’ll be the icing on the cake 👌🏼

·
Registered
2022 Q60 Red Sport - Slate Gray/Monaco Red and full of AWESOMENESS!!!
360 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Looks good! Needs more low!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts