Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked gift ( tumi luggage ) in December, after several calls indicating it was coming next week including one in which they told me it was coming priority mail I finally got it today. I ended up calling Infiniti Consumer Affairs @ 1-800-662-6200. They called me back next day and gift was shipped priority that same day. Total time was since I picked gift was 8 weeks.

·
Registered
189 Posts
That gives hope to the rest of us! :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
I wish those of us who ordered our cars could get in on the gift :( I reserved a Q60 and ordered in October, but since I didn't buy off the lot my purchase (technically in february) naturally doesn't count. I'm bummed.

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
I wish those of us who ordered our cars could get in on the gift :( I reserved a Q60 and ordered in October, but since I didn't buy off the lot my purchase (technically in february) naturally doesn't count. I'm bummed.
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I didn't preorder because there were no reviews and Kit Harrington, some shoe designer, and a music producer do not "SELL" to me when I'm trying to decide on a car. I needed to watch some decent reviews of the car and all the good ones came out well after August.

It would have been nice to get the Bose system for free. Oh well.....life goes on!! Unless Infiniti is reading this in which case...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Well, the original offer was that you needed to 'reserve' a Q60 between June 30 and August 8 with no obligation to buy. Then buy or lease the car between August 9 through October 8. Those dates changed a few times because cars were not readily available and the latest word was that the delivery had to be before Jan 3. Those who 'ordered' the car are eligible too, it required the reservation form to be sent in by the deadline just indicating your interest in the car which got you a 'reservation ID". Part of the deal also gave a $650. rebate on a lease if going that route. The reservation ID was obtained by signing on to the Q60 promotional releases expressing interest back in June.

·
Registered
591 Posts
For anyone who ordered a Q60 after the reservation date, will calling Infiniti Consumer Affairs and inquiring about the gift work? Their customer service seems to be spot on and maybe they'll give you a bit of leeway since you purchased an expensive vehicle from them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
z74q60 is right, the $650 off was offered on purchase as well as lease.

Not sure if Infiniti consumer affairs will help without the reservation #

·
Registered
189 Posts
The Bose came today! I took delivery of the car on December 12 and responded to select the gift on December 13. I called after 8 weeks to see what was going on and was told the Bose was on back order. Arrival today means it took about 11 weeks. :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
The Bose came today! I took delivery of the car on December 12 and responded to select the gift on December 13. I called after 8 weeks to see what was going on and was told the Bose was on back order. Arrival today means it took about 11 weeks. :)
My Bose was delivered today, too. It took roughly six to eight weeks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts