Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up y'all?! I've been one of those guys that combs through the posts and procrastinates actually being part of the group. No more! I've been a long time infiniti guy, about a month ago I traded my q50 sport hybrid for a liquid platinum Q60RS and oooooooooooweeeeee am I a happy man. I'll post some pics of it. She's a beauty! I just put in the stillen intakes last night, and the difference in airflow and sound exceeded my expectations, especially for how basic they looked out the box. I can finally hear the turbos spoiling and the diverted valve!!! Stay tuned for some videos on that! Glad to be part of the forum so stop by and say what's up!

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
I love the look of the CF wrap! I need to find a place here that will do a good job on my car...

And I second the request of the photos! And video please.

Also where did you buy it from? I've been checking the stillen website everyday and still have not seen anything for the Q60?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stay tuned

I love the look of the CF wrap! I need to find a place here that will do a good job on my car...

And I second the request of the photos! And video please.

Also where did you buy it from? I've been checking the stillen website everyday and still have not seen anything for the Q60?

Sure ill get you some pics of the intake once it stops raining today in Chicago! i pre ordered them about a month back. Gave still $500 and just waited for em. it was worth the wait! Stay tuned for photos and video

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sure ill get you some pics of the intake once it stops raining today in Chicago! i pre ordered them about a month back. Gave still $500 and just waited for em. it was worth the wait! Stay tuned for photos and video

Sweet thanks.

I'll be in Chicago in May. I don't suppose you'd consider letting me hear it in person? Haha

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sweet, that sound alone makes it worth it to me. I drove around with mine today like a little kid just spooling up over and over.
You and me both bro! I cant wait for my fast intentions exhaust to be done. The sound of them together is going to be fantastic!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Newbie here

Hi-
Here's a snap of my 2009 G37 then I replaced it in 2014 to the Q60. I took the super shiny silver wheels off my G37 and put them on the Q60. Looks great with the red! I sort of wish I'd kept my G37 though. I loved that car. It really stood out in a crowd. I love the Q60 too, but there was something about that white G37 with the nickel finish inside. My Q60 has the woodgrain interior. In these pictures, the shiny wheels have not yet been moved to the Q60. I need new photos! My biggest issue is driving the car to keep the battery up. It's a challenge because I don't drive enough. I now schedule at least a 20min drive every two days at least.

L

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Hi-
Here's a snap of my 2009 G37 then I replaced it in 2014 to the Q60. I took the super shiny silver wheels off my G37 and put them on the Q60. Looks great with the red! I sort of wish I'd kept my G37 though. I loved that car. It really stood out in a crowd. I love the Q60 too, but there was something about that white G37 with the nickel finish inside. My Q60 has the woodgrain interior. In these pictures, the shiny wheels have not yet been moved to the Q60. I need new photos! My biggest issue is driving the car to keep the battery up. It's a challenge because I don't drive enough. I now schedule at least a 20min drive every two days at least.
http://www.infinitiq60.org/forum/electronics/6009-battery-tender.html
That's what I use

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi-

L
OK - that's just frightening - here are my last two Inifniti cars prior to the Q60RS:

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts