Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although this is just a rendering of the all new Infiniti Q60 Coupe we can assume that its pretty **** close. As announced by Johan de Nysschen (Infiniti) We can expect the Infiniti Q60 Coupe to be released somewhere in 2015.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'd say it's pretty accurate. It should look similar to the Q50 but sleeker lines. Similar to the G37 coupe vs the G37 sedan.

·
Registered
225 Posts
that looks just about right, i would like more of an extended rear end but so far i'm happy with it. really can't wait for official teaser pictures and official pictures to drop!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that looks just about right, i would like more of an extended rear end but so far i'm happy with it. really can't wait for official teaser pictures and official pictures to drop!

Found some more pics of the Infiniti Q60 Coupe Rear end ;)

Heres the sideview

·
Registered
364 Posts
It looks nice I like it. It still has similarities to the existing G37 but with a more updated exterior and interior. I like how there is no pillar between the window and rear quarter glass. But it's just a rendering so we will see.

·
Registered
116 Posts
It looks nice I like it. It still has similarities to the existing G37 but with a more updated exterior and interior. I like how there is no pillar between the window and rear quarter glass. But it's just a rendering so we will see.
It's really just the new Infiniti Q50 (G37 sedan successor) that got revealed in full with official pictures that we're seeing here, just missing 2 doors.

I would say its pretty close but it needs more of a sporty design going on.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Found some more pics of the Infiniti Q60 Coupe Rear end ;)

Heres the sideview

something needs to be done about how that rear 1/4 window ends cause im not liking it, or it might be one of those things that take time to adjust to over time. seeing it in person if it actually is a design feature on the production model could change my mind.

·
Registered
63 Posts
something needs to be done about how that rear 1/4 window ends cause im not liking it, or it might be one of those things that take time to adjust to over time. seeing it in person if it actually is a design feature on the production model could change my mind.
I know what you mean looking at that c pillar from the driver's point of view would have a blind spot in that area too.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I still believe that the actual Q60 will have a more aggressive front end. That front end is pretty similar to the Q50 front end.

If you look at the G37 coupe vs sedan you can visually tell the difference from the front end alone.

·
Registered
63 Posts
yeah it would make sense to have some sort of difference in the two. I would think that since the Q60 is a sporty coupe I would like to think that it would get a sporty or more aggressive front fascia.

·
Registered
95 Posts
The hood looks a little flat from what I see on other Infiniti vehicles driving by. They have a bit more sculpting around where the headlights are. Like a less pronounced version of what Porsche does. overall its a great looking car. Nothing special, just a nice looking luxury coupe.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
there hasn't been much news lately on the Q60 I wonder what they could be working on behind close doors right now. the Q50 has a pretty good amount of audience but that becasue they know how it looks like!

·
Registered
225 Posts
there hasn't been much news lately on the Q60 I wonder what they could be working on behind close doors right now. the Q50 has a pretty good amount of audience but that becasue they know how it looks like!
there has always been that rumor of a 500HP IPL Q60, I hope it will happen and soon enough and not in 2016.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If it is true, the only question in mind is how much would it be? With 500hp and the new technology I suspect it wouldn't be just a couple of grand to have the IPL model.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts