Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my new Q60 RS on Saturday. The Saturday before, I wasn't even thinking about buying one. Instead, I was coveting an M2, but BMW seems to be doing everything it can to make you not want to buy their best car. Then I remembered a colleague at work talking about how much he liked his Q60 3.0. So the next day, I trundled down to my local dealership to see what he was talking about. I test drove a RS. I liked it. I walked away thinking: I could drive that car.

Did a bunch of research. Found this forum. Determined that I definitely didn't want drive-by-wire and that I could live without most of the tech options. I was on the fence about AWD, but a few things on this forum convinced me it was a good way to go.

Negotiated with the sales manager by email. Was very easy, really.

Gotta say, it's an awesome car. I can't rival some of the pictures I've seen on this forum, but whatever. Here are some pictures. I name my cars, but I haven't come up with a name yet.

https://goo.gl/photos/A6kjNhyQkPTUs6gV8

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Congrats again. The car looks good and I especially like the cf spoiler. It goes well with the Hagane Blue.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome and enjoy!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congratulations. Definitely a great color combo you got going on there. What have you been driving prior to?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Love that color combination since the exterior color alone is something we (or me) haven't seen on an Infiniti... don't get me started on how well that interior color complements the exterior. Hopefully you have plans to get the interior treated with some protective product, light colors get dirty easy.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome. I was in the same boat. I tried 3 different BMW dealers in my area, including the one which my M235 was from and none were willing to help me in any way whatsoever. In Dallas at least, I can honestly say BMW is horrible, from service, sales, and overall experience, they suck. I was throwing myself at them to make a deal on an M240 or M2 and most of the time they wouldn't even return phone calls or emails. I loved my M235, but the dealership experience, at least in my area, made me vow to never step foot in another BMW dealer again. Experience at 2 Infiniti dealers in my area? Fantastic. I love my Q60RS!

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Love that color combination since the exterior color alone is something we (or me) haven't seen on an Infiniti... don't get me started on how well that interior color complements the exterior. Hopefully you have plans to get the interior treated with some protective product, light colors get dirty easy.
yeah, I have 6 year old twins that will ride in this periodically......

suggestions? I have already noticed a lot of posts about people wrapping and coating stuff, and I realize that should look into all that right away.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Wrapping the outside with Xpel or getting a quality paint sealant is always a good thing. For the interior, it's a little tougher and more so comes down to routine cleaning and maintenance over anything really.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts