Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Just picked up a 2017 Q60 3.0T premium last week in Hagane blue. Been driving various Acoord coupes for 18 years. Loving the Q60 so far.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Couldn't attach pics in my other browser, so here they are now.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,800 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the welcome! I do love this color, my last Accord was also a rare color, I only saw 3 others the same color in the 3 years I had it. This car is full of firsts for me. First: Nissan product, turbo, 19 inch wheels, etc, etc. I've only had NA cars before, so I have been learning about tuning of this car. Fortunately (or unfortunately for my bank account), I'm about 5 minutes from AMS.

Looking forward to when I have time to give it a full detail and really see the paint shine.

Any recommendations on an oil catch can for it?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gave it a quick mini detail today. Cleaned and sealed it. Polishing and paint restoration will have to wait for another day.

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A snap I took at work a few weeks back. Ordered new wheels and tires, getting rid of the crappy dunflops.

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got the new wheels/tires put on today

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So, I had a flat tire a few weeks back. It got a sizable ding near the rear passenger wheel well while at the tire shop. They paid for a paintless dent removal shop to come to my house and repair it. While the guy was there I gave him a few more bucks to repair some other dings of varying sizes on that side of the car. Dropping it off tomorrow at a body shop to have the bumper painted. It was obviously resprayed before I got it and poorly. Lots of orange peel and the color doesn't quite match and it has been bugging me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts