Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

What may very well be our first look at the redesigned q60 comes to us from Japan wearing a Nissan Badge. Although speculation is that the q60 redesign won’t arrive until 2016, this photo certainly points to an earlier arrival date. Sporting more rakish angles over its predecessor the Q60 promises to be an exciting vehicle whenever it comes out.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Seems legit, they pretty much took a G37 and applied Q50 design language to it with some design features unique to this exact model.

·
Registered
116 Posts
beautiful headlights
got to love how they pull in the grille and fenders together nicely.
much rather have headlights like this on the Q60 rather than headlights like the Q50

·
Registered
67 Posts
That coupe looks huge. I'm hoping that compared to the Q50, the Q60 is lower to the ground, with a shorter wheel base. I don't think I'd be too happy with a Maxima sized coupe.

·
Registered
164 Posts
That coupe looks huge. I'm hoping that compared to the Q50, the Q60 is lower to the ground, with a shorter wheel base. I don't think I'd be too happy with a Maxima sized coupe.
It would hope that it weighs less and handles differently than the sedan.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I would prefer it to be smaller as well. If you get a coupe, that is what you are asking for, right?

The design overall is nice though. The sharp angles on the sides and the hood make the car stand out. I am a fan of the headlights and their sleek slim design. I'm glad the roof height seems pretty low too.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
to be honest it doesnt look any bigger than G37/Q60. The sharp side angles leading into the fender arches are very Q50. Its very possible we see alot of this design when the Q60 gets its facelift

·
Registered
225 Posts
to be honest it doesnt look any bigger than G37/Q60. The sharp side angles leading into the fender arches are very Q50. Its very possible we see alot of this design when the Q60 gets its facelift
thats how I see it being once it's in production model mode.

the Q50 was based off of the G sedan, I can see the Q60 being based off of the G coupe.
last i checked the Q50 and G37 were also the same in size, expecting the same again for the Q60

1 - 11 of 11 Posts