Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got a 17 Q60rs what should I do first to void my warranty? I was really considering going the AMS route but seems like there’s a lot of other options for half the price......I’m out in central Florida if any of you guys are local. thanks for any help or advice!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well I got a 17 Q60rs what should I do first to void my warranty? I was really considering going the AMS route but seems like there’s a lot of other options for half the price......I’m out in central Florida if any of you guys are local. thanks for any help or advice!
Hey whats up? I have a 17 q60s and im about to trade it in. I have about every bolt on you can get, most of it ams stuff. I am looking for someone kinda local to take everything. I will give you a price you cant refuse as i am looking to do this fast. We can have a shop do it, I have a good guy down here, or we can do it ourselves. If your interested in doing it, let me know and ill give you a part list and price. Everything has less than 6000 miles on it. Im in south fl.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey whats up? I have a 17 q60s and im about to trade it in. I have about every bolt on you can get, most of it ams stuff. I am looking for someone kinda local to take everything. I will give you a price you cant refuse as i am looking to do this fast. We can have a shop do it, I have a good guy down here, or we can do it ourselves. If your interested in doing it, let me know and ill give you a part list and price. Everything has less than 6000 miles on it. Im in south fl.
Pm me

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts