Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a pretty good price on an Amazon carbon fiber spoiler that I thought looked pretty good. Felt well made, but light. No drilling. I was surprised, when I test fit it, it stayed on the trunk, it fits perfect. If anyone wants the link let me know, it was just under $150 or so.

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
Drop the link. I have been thinking of getting one.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Did you mount it with the tape it came with or did you use a different mounting tape?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Did you mount it with the tape it came with or did you use a different mounting tape?
I used the tape it came with. It ran along the entire under edge one strip on each side. Followed the curves as well.

Seems to be on well. I washed the car the other day and took it for a spirited ride.. it’s not going anywhere.

·
Registered
2018, Q60 LUXE twin turbo
403 Posts
I was behind a car with the same wing on it today.. Must have been you.. hehehe by chance you in SC

·
Registered
436 Posts
Got mine in the other day. Haven't put it on yet. You do anything special other than cleaning the area and using the prep wipe before applying it?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,807 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,807 Posts
Nice, looks good and the price is right
And three years later, still holding tight, despite being tested at triple-digit speeds (in Mexico):eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts