Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
I know that Diode Dynamics has something for the Q50 that links the fog lights to the DRL, but a quick look at their website doesn't show the Q60. Might want to contact them.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Nope. Had to move the passenger side air box and was able to get my hand on the plug.
Wheelwell plastic pulls back like in their video and can access the fog light
They send you the little tool as described in the video?

·
Registered
252 Posts
do the fogs stay off when it is switched off from the steering wheel? if that is controllable I may get one of these.

also. do the fogs turn off and on with the turn signals?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
do the fogs stay off when it is switched off from the steering wheel? if that is controllable I may get one of these.

also. do the fogs turn off and on with the turn signals?
The fog lights become daytime running lights when you have the headlights turned OFF. With the headlights ON, the fog lights are still switchable. The turn signals don't affect the fog lights. Check the video in the link I posted.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Discovered the right side front blinker no longer works and i get the hyper flash warning. Sent the folks at Diode a message asking if they have a fix and or harness for our 60's.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Discovered the right side front blinker no longer works and i get the hyper flash warning. Sent the folks at Diode a message asking if they have a fix and or harness for our 60's.
Thanks for taking one for the team

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
do the fogs turn off and on with the turn signals?
Apparently this mod screws up the blinker on the Q60

Reactions: mikey_brasileno

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What I ended up doing was reusing the harness, but took the white wire and tapped into the yellow wire in the right-side DRL wire harness. Everything works correctly now and confirmed when the high-beams are flashed, the fogs do turn off.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What you have circled is what would plug into the headlight harness. The other end are the fog light plugs. Pulled the white wire out of the plastic and cut it off the other end. ran that up to the headlight harness and found the drl power on yellow cable. You'll need to remove the air box to access it. Ground wire was tapped near the fog lights.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
What you have circled is what would plug into the headlight harness. The other end are the fog light plugs. Pulled the white wire out of the plastic and cut it off the other end. ran that up to the headlight harness and found the drl power on yellow cable. You'll need to remove the air box to access it. Ground wire was tapped near the fog lights.
Can u draw a quick diagram?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just purchased this for my Q60 and I'm a bit confused about install.
Can someone please confirm that this module works for the Q60?
I'm having my Infiniti service install it alongside some other installs being done.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts