Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Infiniti stretched out the Q60 to add two more doors, it could look like this:

Actually not bad looking and they've kept the same roof slope as the coupe.

·
Registered
327 Posts
That actually does look pretty darn nice. Flows well, totally something that can fit into the performance sedan segment

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Or people can just get the Q50 is they want a sedan. It's equally nice looking , just the rear window isn't as sharp looking as the coupe's.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Touche... that is a very good option as well. I think it's just that the Q60 is subtly more aggressive in the front end which is what I like.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I would love to see this happen but the downside is it doesn't seem like Infiniti is ready to go this route, instead they're most likely to stick to the Q50 and improve on it. But fact is there seems to be room for models like this, after all look at BMW, Mercedes...then there's Hyundai that might be coming out with something.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hyundai should be coming out with the G70 or something like that right ?

Either way I as well think this would be a great idea, just most likely won't happen unfortunately

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think Infiniti's lineup does a good job of covering of covering the sedan market. They have the Q50/Q50 hybrid and the Q70 for a more luxurious feel. they're more likely to come out with a new Q60 convertible than another sedan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts