Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you did the online Q60 reservation last Jun-Aug, you can go here to select your free gift after buying/leasing a Q60:

Infiniti Q60 Reservation Program

My dealer and consumer affairs were no help figuring out how to actually get the gift. It turns out you just enter your reservation ID on this site, and they ship your gift.

·
Registered
591 Posts
IMO, the best reservation gift is the Hero5 Black. Something to capture all of your Q60 adventures and it's waterproof. I have an older GoPro model and it's great!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Has anyone on this site actually received the free gift?? I called and was told there is a back log to get the Bose of 2 or 3 months. The service representative promised a call or email within a week of my call giving me an approximate delivery date. That never happened. I did make the submission via the link above, fyi.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Totally lost my reservation number.....:crying:

·
Registered
189 Posts
LoganB...try calling 800-242-0358. They probably have a way to verify your reservation number and your purchase.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ordered tumi luggage piece 1 month ago ( got confirmation # after ordering ). Called ( 1-866-460-3078 ) last week to find out when it is coming. They said luggage is back-ordered and to call back end of this week for a better time frame.

·
Registered
189 Posts
OK, and just to confuse things...1-855-256-2495 is another number to call! :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Not surprised to hear about the backlog, Infiniti was offering free reservation gifts for both the new Q60 and the Q30/QX30. Maybe some other models, but those are the only two I can recall.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I called again today and was told that it would take at least 8 weeks to receive the free gift after submission of request (my date December 13) and a lot longer if the item is "back ordered". The Bose is back ordered , so one must be patient. :) Has anyone actually gotten a gift yet? The phone was answered as the Q70 Gift Reservation...so that is another model in the mix.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I purchased my Q60 on 9/20... got an e-mail reminder on 9/22 about how to redeem my gift... received my Bose Soundtouch on 11/5. Thanks Infiniti! lol

·
Registered
189 Posts
Congratulations!! You beat the rush. I ordered my car on August 15 but it was not delivered until December 12. I am at the bottom of the list....:(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts