Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello from the Seattle area!

As with most of you, I've waited a long time for the Q60 Red Sport. I did not anticipate an even longer wait for the color combination I wanted. Liquid platinum with the graphite leather and carbon fiber trim. I did have to except the fact that this one came with DAS however I just couldn't wait any longer and after a week of driving it I have started to get used to it.

I will be looking through the blogs to see who's used exterior carbon fiber wrap and if it was successful and which product most closely matches the OEM carbon fiber. I'm also looking forward to reading about your mods and get in the general education on how all of this technology works and how much of it is actually useful.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Hey Av8r, welcome, and glad to see another Q60 owner and forum member in the PNW.

I couldn't wait on a factory order - I happened to sell my Audi A4 Quattro in 2 days on CL, and we were down to one car!

So back in October, when the Red Sports were just arriving at the dealers, I couldn't find an Iridium Blue AWD anywhere on the West Coast. I ended up getting one from Infiniti of Denver, who had a RS Iridium Blue AWD w/Monaco Red & Premium Plus Package 3.0T as a dealer order, so I snagged it when it arrived around Thanksgiving. The wife gave me an early Christmas present - an enclosed transport from Denver to Seattle. I finally received the car in December.

Reactions: Omenx

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Welcome

Reactions: Av8r

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Av8r, welcome, and glad to see another Q60 owner and forum member in the PNW.

I couldn't wait on a factory order - I happened to sell my Audi A4 Quattro in 2 days on CL, and we were down to one car!

So back in October, when the Red Sports were just arriving at the dealers, I couldn't find an Iridium Blue AWD anywhere on the West Coast. I ended up getting one from Infiniti of Denver, who had a RS Iridium Blue AWD w/Monaco Red & Premium Plus Package 3.0T as a dealer order, so I snagged it when it arrived around Thanksgiving. The wife gave me an early Christmas present - an enclosed transport from Denver to Seattle. I finally received the car in December.
IB was my next color choice, VERY nice!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts