Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone! I've been lurking around the forum for months, but now I finally get to introduce myself as my Q60 RS 400 AWD was delivered yesterday! I got mine in you guessed it, pure white with the monaco red interior. I honestly think the color combination is stunning and I just cant take my eyes off of it. The purchase still hasn't hit me yet but I'm sure it will within the next few days as I drive it more :D. What makes this purchase that much better is the fact that I was given the run around with my local dealer. Im in SoCal and ended up taking a gamble and purchasing the car site unseen from another state since my local dealer treated me very poorly. Anyway, thats a story for another day. Im just happy I was able to get into such a beast of a car. I've been an Infiniti guy since 2010 (had a G37 for 7 years that I tastefully modded) and have been really loving the reliability and design language of the brand.

Anyway, enough talking. I can't wait to see what the future holds for this platform and cant wait to meet other Q owners!

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
244 Posts
Congrats!! Looks great, perfect color combo imo. ;)

To this date, i've still only seen ONE other Q60 in NorCal (and i'm in the thick of the bay area/silicon valley), and it wasn't an RS...wonder how different the scene is in SoCal??

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Jayce. I've seen a fair amount here in SoCal. And most of them have been in white lol.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also, I want to say thanks to those that took the time to respond to my PMs. You guys helped a ton.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Congrats!! Looks great, perfect color combo imo. ;)

To this date, i've still only seen ONE other Q60 in NorCal (and i'm in the thick of the bay area/silicon valley), and it wasn't an RS...wonder how different the scene is in SoCal??
I'm picking up my Q60 RS on Sat. I drive from SF to San Mateo M-F, so you might see me soon. Hagane Blue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts