Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my RS400 2 weeks ago and I love it. But it doesn't come with a front camera as the whole package means little to me.
Any idea on after market front camera choices or suggestions?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
329 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
I got my RS400 2 weeks ago and I love it. But it doesn't come with a front camera as the whole package means little to me.
Any idea on after market front camera choices or suggestions?

Thanks
Hey I am in the same situation, I pickup mine last week and only to find out that it does not comes with it, anyway I think they call Birds Eye view,
after searching on the net for add parts to see if I can add, but it will cost close to $1000 from just briefly looking at the items needed to get it done. I am actually taking it to dealer this Saturday to the recall and I gonna to ask the dealer if there is an option to add it to exsiting system.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Not from the factory/dealership. Only aftermarket.

·
Registered
30 Posts
If you are talking about the camera on the front grill and not a dash cam, I'm wondering if you can just pick up an used grill that has the camera. I suspect the harness and software are the same between the trims so should just be a matter of hooking up new hardware. I'm also curious if active cruise control feature can by added by replacing the grill and steering wheel control. I really wanted ICC but didn't want the DAS that's required with the package.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts