Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
-I traded in my Q60, but unfortunately, I ordered an exhaust in July, and it was too late to cancel.
-See my screenshot for details on the exhaust.
-It's new and still sealed in the box, so shipping is an option here.
-I'm located in Buda, TX, just south of Austin.
-I want 1300.00, plus figure 150.00 - 200.00 for shipping.
-Paypal is my preferred payment option.

Thanks! Let me know what you all think.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I don鈥檛 have any more parts. The car was under the factory warranty and I didn鈥檛 want to mod it much. Honestly, I forgot I even ordered the exhaust until about a week before it showed up.

Somebody make a reasonable offer; I鈥檓 pretty motivated to get this thing out of my garage.

Registered
Hey I鈥檓 invested in buying this鈥 but I noticed this is for 2WD and NOT AWD smh 馃う鈥嶁檪锔 DAMNN
This will fit both RWD and AWD mocels.

Registered
2017 Infiniti Q60 Premium AWD
I see that there are options like carbon fiber muffler and the tri color tips what can do If I want those options and buy this exhaust do you know where I can get them? Does the carbon fiber do anything besides look cool under the car and prevent corrosion? I鈥檇 like at least the tri color tips that I can see without looking under the car

Registered
I see that there are options like carbon fiber muffler and the tri color tips what can do If I want those options and buy this exhaust do you know where I can get them? Does the carbon fiber do anything besides look cool under the car and peros no corrosion? I鈥檇 like at least the tri color tips that I can see without looking under the car
I have decided to just give FAST Intentions a call

Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport AWD
I have decided to just give FAST Intentions a call
Call FI and speak with Kevin. CF is only available on the 14" Touring Muffler. The other benefit to CF vs Polished S/S is lower weight.

Registered
Call FI and speak with Kevin. CF is only available on the 14" Touring Muffler. The other benefit to CF vs Polished S/S is lower weight.
Yes I鈥檓 aware carbon fiber is lighter i just didn鈥檛 think of that for some reason that鈥檚 prolly the only thing but thanks for the input @IridiumRS400

dang mine has been ordered already.. I wonder if I can cancel it and get my 700 bucks back
you can definitely cancel but there鈥檚 a $300 Deposit that is NOT refundable. Just sayin鈥

Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.