Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used 300 kms (185 miles) and in excellent like new 99.5% condition.

Only took it off as I went back to stock silent mode after it annoyed the gf and as I drove some coworkers around.

Does sound nice and gives a nice deep tone. Looks awesome too - quality pieces.

Asking 550usd obo and buyer pays shipping. Comes with the gaskets and Infiniti letters etc - just like new.

Easy install should take 30mins with a 14mm socket.

A view of it new in box

Send me a PM or post here. Would prefer to sell it locally or ship within Canada but I'm open to shipping to the USA

Thanks ,
Jeff

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For Canadians 750 Canadian shipped (it cost me about 1050 to make it to me as you can't get it here from the dealers)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ignore the Christmas stockings on the tips I wanted to ensure they didn't get scratches while in the box haha

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey, I'm in Toronto and I'm interested in these. Would you be able to PM me so we can discuss it? Thank you!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's a pretty good deal for anyone wanting one of these. GLWS
Thanks! Yup it really is - I was really on the fence about selling them but figured someone else would enjoy them and it would be easier for me and my lifestyle to keep the car silent for now

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hope I'm not hijacking the post, but I'm located in the Toronto area and would be very interested if anyone has a sport exhaust WITHOUT mufflers they would like to sell....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Still available as some people asked
Interested in possibly picking these up. I'm in the Toronto area and could meet up. Are they still available?

Tried send you a PM but won't allow me, too few posts. Could you PM me on best way to contact you directly to discuss?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Emailing me at [email protected] should work. Yes they are still available - thanks!

-Jeff

Still available as some people asked
Interested in possibly picking these up. I'm in the Toronto area and could meet up. Are they still available?

Tried send you a PM but won't allow me, too few posts. Could you PM me on best way to contact you directly to discuss?

·
Registered
37 Posts
If it's not sold yet, you can put me in the list! I don't have the car yet but I'm finalizing the transaction details and I'm interested in the sport exhaust! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.