·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Will let these go for $150 + shipping

·
Registered
20 Posts
Selling these never opened kick plates for 200 + Shipping. Condition is new. Includes the harnesses. Location is 92620 Socal.
Just letting you knkw that I PM you for my offer on this plus the Black Grill.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,535 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just realized that evidently, my post count must be 15.. not 10 to send PM's.

So disregard.

ANYWAY.... interested in kick plates. Send me a pm please.

THnks,

-kj

I honestly need to look at my notification setting because I’m not receiving them even when being tagged. I will get back to all of you later today! Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
I honestly need to look at my notification setting because I’m not receiving them even when being tagged. I will get back to all of you later today! Thanks

I believe I was interested first. Check my PM or text me direct, thanks!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Responded to Dav's PM. If it falls through, the kickplates are yours kj.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still for sale

·
Registered
2017 Q60s 3.0t AWD
8 Posts
Still for sale
Hi there! New to this forum and just purchased a 2017 Q60s last week! Was wondering if these kick plates would fit that year, and if they are just a plug and play install? Really excited about getting some things done to make this car my own, so any help I could get would be great! Have a great day! Thanks!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi there! New to this forum and just purchased a 2017 Q60s last week! Was wondering if these kick plates would fit that year, and if they are just a plug and play install? Really excited about getting some things done to make this car my own, so any help I could get would be great! Have a great day! Thanks!
Welcome! Yes these will fit the 2017 model year.

·
Registered
20 Posts
@tomro

I responded to your PM yesterday... I missed yours about shipping when the site switched over... been waiting to paypal funds over.

·
Registered
2017 Q60s 3.0t AWD
8 Posts
@tomro

I responded to your PM yesterday... I missed yours about shipping when the site switched over... been waiting to paypal funds over.
Hey there! If you were already going for them, please let me know. Didn’t want to take these from someone if they wanted them first. Just let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Been waiting on a response from tomro... I don't think he's getting my PM's on here and vice versa. I thought we locked a sale down about 5 days ago.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.