Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a set of OEM RS wheels and tires off of my AWD 2019 RS. Only rode on these for 800 miles and swapped them out for aftermarket wheels. Wheels are in excellent condition without any dings or scratches. Tires are pretty much at full tread. TPMS sensors as well as the center caps are included. Ive seen these go for a bit more and a bit less so Im setting it to 1500 but willing to drop a little if need be. Location is Irvine, California. Willing to ship at buyers expense. Thanks guys!

Quick note. I took a picture of the wheels back in October hence the picture with a date from that month. Hope that it wont be an issue? Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still available

·
Super Moderator
2,535 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Super Moderator
2,535 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
$1500 is a killer price for these wheels + tires...

If I didn't already have 2 sets I'd be all over this lol.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$1500 is a killer price for these wheels + tires...

If I didn't already have 2 sets I'd be all over this lol.

I very much appreciate it kind sir!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Being that I cant update my first post, I'll have to post it here. Since the time of the posting, one wheel happened to gain a few sand sized nicks after a fall on its face before I could catch it. They're very small but wanted to post it nonetheless in full transparancy.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Being that I cant update my first post, I'll have to post it here. Since the time of the posting, one wheel happened to gain a few sand sized nicks after a fall on its face before I could catch it. They're very small but wanted to post it nonetheless in full transparancy.
@tomro I can offer $900 and I'll pay for shipping. Let me know so I can paypal you and give you my FedEx account. Thank you!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts