Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fs, used 2017+ Infiniti q60 Sport Exhaust muffler delete. MSRP $589. Asking $300. Sounds great, selling because I've updated to Fast Intentions. Will ship at your expense. Pickup: Southern New Hampshire.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,566 Posts
Sound clip?
I've got this same Infiniti Sport Exhaust Kit on my Q60. It's loud AF for the first 25 seconds of a cold start because the wastegates bypass exhaust around the turbos and straight out the pipes. When you're cruising at highway speeds you can't hear the exhaust over the road noise. When you accelerate you can hear it. I enjoy mine.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've got this same Infiniti Sport Exhaust Kit on my Q60. It's loud AF for the first 25 seconds of a cold start because the wastegates bypass exhaust around the turbos and straight out the pipes. When you're cruising at highway speeds you can't hear the exhaust over the road noise. When you accelerate you can hear it. I enjoy mine.
Hello, I definitely enjoyed it too. It is exactly as you said, loud at cold start. I found that when at WOT, it's awesome too. I have the Fast Intentions catback and Fast Intentions LDP, expensive but totally satisfied.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts