Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone - I found a bunch of useful info on the Q50 forum for Full Downpipes vs. Lower Downpipes (here).

I'm thinking of copping the coveted Fast Intentions CBE (Non-resonated with 14" sport mufflers). Does anyone have any perspectives to share on this topic?

Also, I called Fast Intentions and they said it's a flat $140 to get the CBE installed, but can't do any work related to downpipes. Anyone have shop recommendations in the LA area that would be able to throw on a Full / Lower Downpipe?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm thinking of copping the coveted Fast Intentions CBE (Non-resonated with 14" sport mufflers). Does anyone have any perspectives to share on this topic?
I have the non-res CBE with 10'' sport mufflers - the 14'' mufflers you mention are called "touring", supposedly 20-30% less loud. When I just had the CBE the volume was good with the 10'', it just droned a little bit - regret not getting the resonators for that. Here is a very short clip oh how they sounded before the LDP:

I also got the FI LDP recently. The car is a loud screamer now - it sounds amazing and its fun but maybe a bit too loud now. If I could I'd trade my 10'' mufflers for the 14'' and would also add resonators (which I'm seriously considering doing it). Here is a short clip in a tunnel:

Installation wise I don't know about in the US but here up in Canada I paid the equivalent to about $100.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts