Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Q60 Red Sport - Slate Gray/Monaco Red and full of AWESOMENESS!!!
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started this process the other day and finally got through the first round of CSL. I’m going to try the Evo skin on the hood or trunk to see if it adds anything to how it already looks. Pictures never do this stuff justice but here they are!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Automotive tire
Car Wheel Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

Reactions: rvalero

·
Registered
219 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking good, jm...much better in person for sure.
How many more rounds (applications?) do you have to do before its complete?
I had one more coating to do. I can tell a difference and in the middle of it the sport mufflers showed up so I did those as well. (Wow they sound great!!!)
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Reactions: Cami60

·
Registered
219 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That’s great!.. Had a feeling you would like the improved sound. Really kicks up the enjoyment.
Yes it does. I had to crack the garage just slightly so I could start it and listen to it run. (She can’t go outside for at least 12 hours, lol)

·
Registered
71 Posts
That looks great! From what I've read, you don't layer CSL. However, you can layer Exov4. I applied 2 layers of Exo about an hour after finishing CSL. You are supposed to apply Exo within 24 hours of CSL.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That looks great! From what I've read, you don't layer CSL. However, you can layer Exov4. I applied 2 layers of Exo about an hour after finishing CSL. You are supposed to apply Exo within 24 hours of CSL.
That’s what I did. I went with 1 and 1 because my back said it was finished and frankly I still feel like crap, lol. CSL was amazingly easy to apply. I’m really interested to see how well it holds up. I had about a 1/3 of the bottle left so I’m going to do some portion of my wife’s Merc with it and then the rest with Cquartz 3.0 to see which looks better and holds up longer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts