Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the Q60 is going to be some time away. How many of you would consider buying a Q50? Especially if you don't plan to get a 6MT. Impatient for the new Q60

·
Registered
108 Posts
It has definitely crossed my mind. I was really looking forward to the Q60, but its disappointing that we aren't even getting a timeline on it. I wish that there was more info.

Q50 is quite popular though.

Will the Q60 be cheaper than the Q50?

·
Registered
162 Posts
It was considered but I dont like how Q50 actually got worse from the G37. Sure they added tons of wizard gizmos, but as a car, something with 4 wheels an engine and steering the Q50 is worse.

Not to mention the owner headaches from DAS and the stupid touch screens. KEEP IT

·
Registered
67 Posts
I won't be in the market for a new car until next year when my lease expires. If the new Q60 isn't available, I might consider the Q50, but to be honest, the Lexus RC350 would become the front runner since I prefer to get a luxury sports coupe.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The RC350 is becoming more attractive as time comes... Especially if you are cross shopping the Q60

The IS350 was well reviewed and I would imagine the RC350 would be better.

if Lexus just accidentally put a 6MT in there I think it would take quite a few customers away from the Q60 market.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I wouldn't even cross shop the RC with the Q60, rather be fair and wait for the new Q60 to drop for an even more fair comparison. But price wise I think the RC will be "better"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts