Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will be hopefully at the top of the list to get the initial release of Q60's by summer. When the specs and colors are announced they will start taking deposits I believe by the end of April.

Red Q60S White Interior 400HP AWD

·
Registered
500 Posts
I will be hopefully at the top of the list to get the initial release of Q60's by summer. When the specs and colors are announced they will start taking deposits I believe by the end of April.

Welcome to the forum.

Did they end up asking you for a deposit as yet or is that expected of you at a later (maybe soon?) date?

·
Registered
95 Posts

Are you at all concerned about the white seats getting stained with spills, or dirt or indigo dye from jeans?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Are you at all concerned about the white seats getting stained with spills, or dirt or indigo dye from jeans?
I couldn't help but think of this as well. As nice as it looks it'll be a nightmare keeping that clean especially if you wear jeans often??

I can .... of course just be sure I'm in a skirt whenever I drive it but it'll probably be a lot easier to get a nice grey interior instead

Sent from my Samsung S6 Edge Plus

·
Registered
500 Posts
Must be something we can do to protect the seats, it's nothing new and at this point there has to be a solution out there. Anyone really concerned should have a look at some automotive detailing forums. Those guys will know best, having some standard procedure or something.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Clean and moisturize those leather seats periodically and if you're really concerned, wear white jeans only.
As for spills and crumbs, just don't eat in the car and ban anyone who does!

·
Registered
39 Posts
That's my fear too about wearing jeans and the dye getting onto the seats.

What's a good brand out there without harsh chemicals to use to clean the seats and maintain the leather seat ?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Mothers or Meguires are pretty common. Just don't straight up use water on leather seats and condition the seats after cleaning them. For conditioners there are a lot of choices so do some research before picking one. Maybe check out Connolly.

·
Registered
500 Posts
You can use water to clean up mess, just make sure you use a paper towel or cloth with just enough water to allow the mess to be removed, nothing more. Then follow that up with conditioner. Doing that you should be in the clear. Buying leather cleaning wipes is best, $7 for them goes a long way.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Don't go for cheap leather wipes as they could damage the leather. Meguire has gold class leather wipes for around $18-$20. Best thing to do is just to stick with a leather care regimen, it's easier to maintain than it is to clean a dirty seat.

·
Registered
114 Posts
The end of April is approaching so the ordering books should be open soon. If possible, I would like to get it in silver white with the white interior. Gives it that sophisticated look but there may be other colors available that we just aren't aware of right now.

I assume the configuration page should be operational soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The end of April is approaching so the ordering books should be open soon. If possible, I would like to get it in silver white with the white interior. Gives it that sophisticated look but there may be other colors available that we just aren't aware of right now.

I assume the configuration page should be operational soon.
This is super exciting!

I currently have a G37 2013 on lease and my 3 years will be in august...

My husband had me test drive a Buick Lacrosse yesterday as a replacement but I told him I think I have my heart set on this Q60 :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
My Infiniti sales guy who I've known for more than 12 years and who I purchased my first new car ( G35 coupe ) and a FX 35 a few years ago ....... promised me I'd be the first to test drive the new Q60 when it arrives on their lot this August !!

Cannot, cannot wait

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Infiniti sales guy who I've known for more than 12 years and who I purchased my first new car ( G35 coupe ) and a FX 35 a few years ago ....... promised me I'd be the first to test drive the new Q60 when it arrives on their lot this August !!

Cannot, cannot wait

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Ugh, august is so far :( was hoping it would be a bit before that. They rarely do any decent lease specials right away.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi... I tried posting a few pics from instagram on the spy shots post over the weekend, however it says it needs moderator approval... pics still haven't been posted. There are a bunch of pictures of the Q60 "in the wild" showing up on twitter and instagram... so do keyword searches for Q60 and Infinitiq60. They have several that have just showed up at a dock from Japan... there are videos of these Q60's. The dock worker says that he believes they're being shipped for car magazine reviews/test drives... There have also been some spotted in Michigan. There is a red one, a black one and a silver... I'll try to post again.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey Everyone!
I'm a new member here! :)

Supporting the above post, there are two clips uploaded on Instagram related to the 2017 Q60s in the port.
Hope you all find the links below after I post my reply.
Or else you can follow what RandomRon82 has mentioned above!

Link 1: https://www.instagram.com/p/BE8oEjZPvbd/

Link 2: https://www.instagram.com/p/BE_WBKhvvbv/

Link 3: https://www.instagram.com/p/BE86oQzSlEo/

I am very excited to see the new Q60s rollout. And lucky are those regions to receive the vehicles now for car magazine/ test drives and production vehicles reaching the dealer lots by the summer. For me, Arabian Automobiles (dealer of Infiniti Dubai) is planning to launch and start selling the new Q60 (and the 3.0t Q50s) in Feb '17!
:(

·
Registered
591 Posts
Thanks for the update! Didn't know those cars were for car magazine/ test drives...I got my hopes up but it's still too early in the year for them to be hitting showroom floors.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts