Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
InfinitiQ60.org Vendor
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shipment Of The Day!

Hey guys, new sponsor for the forum, wanted to introduce ourselves in the wheel and tire section by giving you guys an inside look at the inside look at the day-to-day of GetYourWheels!

We'll keep this thread updated with what we feel are the most interesting sets of wheels that make it out each day!

We offer:
FREE Shipping
FREE Mounting and Balancing using the latest Hunter wheel mounter and Hunter GSP9700 Road Force balancer
Powdercoating and Custom Finishing Services for any order
4-6 Week Forgestar & Avant Garde turnaround times!

First, the GetYourWheels showroom

The GetYourWheels Warehouse: we stock over 5,000 wheels so theres a good chance we have what you want!

We also paint each of the wheel weights black, if it's a black/dark wheel. Saves our customers the hassle and there is nothing worse than having some shiny wheel weights on your new matte wheels show up.

To start it all off, here are some of the most popular custom Bespoke 3 Brushed and Polished finishes featured on Avant Garde Wheels all in one place:

Top Row, left to right: Brushed Grigio/Gunmetal M590, Brushed Stainless/Light Tint M580, Brushed Gloss Clear M510
Bottom Row: Brushed Matte Antique Bronze M590, Matte Antique Bronze M510

Here is a Gramlight 57Xtreme in Matte Black for a 370Z:

Here is a Fondmetal 9RR Centerlock, made in Italy and 19" only weighs 19 lbs!

AG F510s with Candy Pink centers and Black Chrome lips!

22" F130s with Brushed Matte Antique Bronze centers and Textured Black Lips for a Chrysler

Bronze Burst Super Deep Concave F14s all around for an Accord!

Prism Purple M510s

Vossen CVTs

Volk G27s in their AMAZING Prism Dark Silver finish!

Any customers are also welcome to post photos of their wheels here as well! Check back often for daily updates!

Like what you see? If you have any questions or inquiries, please contact me at [email protected] or 562-275-8268

·
Registered
252 Posts
glad to see you guys on the forum! i've bought two sets of wheels/tires from get your wheels. also had a friend order AG wheels too. great customer service. im 98% certain those F14's were my teaser pix when I ordered them for my accord lol

·
InfinitiQ60.org Vendor
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We get many cars ranging from small roadsters, to every day sedans and all the way to exotics! This one definitely adds another to our books!

Toyota Sienna! Setup with a set of Avant Garde M368 in the Dolphin Gray finish in a nice 19" squared setup.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hm... that looks strange. Is there an example of the CF5Vs on a car?

·
Registered
199 Posts
I like those wheels ^^^^^

Something is wrong with the paint on that car, though. I think I can see the hairlines from here

·
InfinitiQ60.org Vendor
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got ourselves another Forgestar M14 order but this time with Gloss Bronze Burst center with Polished lips! This setup is built for a 370z with sport calipers in 18x9.5 and 18x10.5!

18X9.5 is on the Left
18x10.5 is on the Right

Definitely a more realistic look at these wheels where widebody isn't at play here.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Wow those looks nice! Please post some pics when they will be mounted on the car itself!! Do you know what color the car is?

They wouldn't go on with my (still in transit, grrr...) Iridium blue Q60 but I do really love them!!

·
InfinitiQ60.org Vendor
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow those looks nice! Please post some pics when they will be mounted on the car itself!! Do you know what color the car is?

They wouldn't go on with my (still in transit, grrr...) Iridium blue Q60 but I do really love them!!
It's going on a BMW E36 but I forget what color it was as we only write down the car. haha. Hopefully I'll get some installed photos soon.

·
InfinitiQ60.org Vendor
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got these beautiful set of Avant Garde M590 custom coated to a Matte Brushed Antique Bronze for a customer's Audi! Such a sweet finish and so smooth. The guys at Avant Garde definitely know what they're doing with these awesome finishes.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Just send them all my way Jason! I'll provide unlimited installed photos! ?

Guys buy with confidence. I'm on my 4th set from GetYourWheels over a 4 year span. They always deliver as promised.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Those Avant Garde are georgeous!! But I'm not ready to shop for wheels yet, car this year, wheels next year?? Have you ever shipped to Canada? I wonder if a road trip to the US would be cheaper but I would have to bring back the original wheels in the car!

·
InfinitiQ60.org Vendor
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just send them all my way Jason! I'll provide unlimited installed photos! ?

Guys buy with confidence. I'm on my 4th set from GetYourWheels over a 4 year span. They always deliver as promised.
haha. thanks! Always a pleasure helping out a loyal customer!

Those Avant Garde are georgeous!! But I'm not ready to shop for wheels yet, car this year, wheels next year?? Have you ever shipped to Canada? I wonder if a road trip to the US would be cheaper but I would have to bring back the original wheels in the car!
We do ship to Canada! We also do options to have customers prepay the duty taxes or they can be "surprised" with them as they arrive to your door.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts