Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, I just wanted to introduce myself and show you what I got! About two weeks ago I got a 2017 Q60 Red Sport with the Premium Plus package. I ended up getting the Iridium Blue paint with the Monaco Red and Silver Optic Fiber interior. Honestly, it was a bit nervous, as I wasn't 100% sure how that color combo would work out, because the dealership had to get it from Chicago due to the unorthodoxy of the combination. But I'm going to toss some pictures in here and lemme know what you think! Also I am planning on doing a tune so if there is anyone in Michigan that knows of a place or anything let me know. Glad to be here!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Welcome

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. You got the Superman colors (or the Spiderman color combo if you asked my wife). I like the combo and it was one I considered before placing my order for my red interior/gray exterior combo (I have a thing for gray..LOL).

Post more pics when she sees some sunlight. That's the strength of the Iridium Blue. It looks like a million bucks outside under the right kind of sunlight imo.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Congrats and welcome. That color combo is stunning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey AEOzz38! Really nice car!! Welcome to the forum! I was unsure as well at the beginning, not sure if it would match, but kind souls of this forum sent me pics and I decided to go for it!! Still waiting on mine since it`s a rare color combo!! They have to transport one from Vancouver to Quebec (Canada)!!

Have fun! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts