Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering trading my white/red 2017 Q60 Sport with 45K miles for a CPO 2017 Q60 RS with 28K miles. It is loaded, blue/white, carbon fiber accents (spoiler, side mirrors, etc). It is in excellent condition (the previous owner had two other cars). It just came back from lease, and the sales manager said that it will probably price at $38K. This car is exactly what I want, and I have 3 months left on my lease, so I might be able to get them to eat the costs. Is there room for negotiation here, or should I wait? Any and all feedback is appreciate. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2,894 Posts
What value does KBB give your car and the car you're looking to buy?

·
Super Moderator
2,077 Posts
I think that's price is a little high. Also, as Bevo said, it depends on what they offer you for your Q60 and if there are any costs from buying out your lease, etc.

A minor concern is that the 28K miles seems high for a 3yr old car that was someone's 3rd car. I also have a 2017 Q60 RS and while it was my DD for about 1.5yrs, it's been my 2nd car for the last 1.5yrs. It has about 14K miles right now or half the 28K. To put it in perspective, the car you plan to buy was driven about 10K miles a year which is below the average but still high for a 3rd car. BTW, my car (fully loaded AWD Q60 RS with the CF package, DAS, etc) is worth only about $33k USD according to CarFax so I'd have a hard time paying $5k more for a car with double the miles.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback. KBB says a CPO car of that model and mileage is between $36K - $42K, and $38.8K is a fair value. So it seems the asking price isn't too far off base. As far as my car, since it's a lease, the buyout is currently about $30.5K (with $1.8K of payments remaining).I haven't gotten all the final numbers on the car since it just came off lease and they are prepping it as a CPO car. I'm a little over on my mileage, so that may factor in as well. But first, I want to get a good price on the car. With this updated info, do you still think this is not a reasonable deal based on the estimated car value?

·
Super Moderator
2,894 Posts
Seems legit

Reactions: Omenx and wetboy44
1 - 6 of 6 Posts