Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed my Mark 5 head unit and since it does not have open bluetooth my old OBD2 scanner is not going to work. I am looking for a good Wifi OBD2 scanner and tried a Vgate scanner but it isn't reading the ECU while connected to my head unit over Wifi. Any recommendations of a brand/model that has worked for you?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm recently got tuned by Mark from Sonictuned. The ecutek Bluetooth module also has a USB mini b wire that you can connect to one of the Mk5 USB inputs. I haven't personally wired it in yet. But I know it's possible. I'm currently using the ECU connect app on my phone and it's way better then torque pro.

·
Registered
2018 Q60 Luxe
20 Posts
I just installed my Mark 5 head unit and since it does not have open bluetooth my old OBD2 scanner is not going to work. I am looking for a good Wifi OBD2 scanner and tried a Vgate scanner but it isn't reading the ECU while connected to my head unit over Wifi. Any recommendations of a brand/model that has worked for you?
I know this is an older post, but heads up that they just released the Mark 6 model Tesla screen. It looks to be much improved over the Mark 5!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts