Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,622 Posts
That's fancy, yo, and I will not visit PA :D

Reactions: Vic and wetboy44

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Bro' you sure are checking off your mods list in a hurry!
Have not been a fan of the "matte" finish, but I do have to say yours gets my attention. Might be those neon blue rim protectors you have on your wheels...
~

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That looks nice.

What color was it before and How much did that cost you?

The original color is graphite grey. The Wrapped color Dark Satin Gray. When the car park in the shade look matt color. Once the sun shine on it, it has metallic flake. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bro' you sure are checking off your mods list in a hurry!
Have not been a fan of the "matte" finish, but I do have to say yours gets my attention. Might be those neon blue rim protectors you have on your wheels...
~
The color is Dark Satin Grey. Depending if the car is park in the shade look matt. If it park in the sun you see metallic flake and very little reflection. I had to get the blue rim protector so i can protect those Rohana Wheels. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The original color is graphite grey. The Wrapped color Dark Satin Gray. When the car park in the shade look matt color. Once the sun shine on it, it has metallic flake. :)

The Wrapped cost me $ 3000 I had no choice to pay the price because it was the only shop that closest to my house. The Wrapp company who did my wrapped called " Seven Wrap" :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
The Wrapped cost me $ 3000 I had no choice to pay the price because it was the only shop that closest to my house. The Wrapp company who did my wrapped called " Seven Wrap" :)
I never was a fan of wrapped cars or even matte finishes...but your car has changed my mind!
It looks stunning...

Looks like you have tinted the tail lights....is that spray tint or vinyl wrap?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I never was a fan of wrapped cars or even matte finishes...but your car has changed my mind!
It looks stunning...

Looks like you have tinted the tail lights....is that spray tint or vinyl wrap?

Thanks for the comment. I was aiming for the Black S color. The tail lights are film.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Looks great man! I think $3k is a pretty normal price to pay for a wrap. The question is, did he do a good job?

·
Super Moderator
2,116 Posts
That looks awesome especially the matte look on the car. :)

I like the stealth blacked out look myself (same thing done to mine) but I'd never black out my lights since they're considered safety equipment and I don't want a judge ruling against me in a hit from behind accident (which has happened to folks for blacking their tail lights out).

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,622 Posts
I don't want a judge ruling against me in a hit from behind accident (which has happened to folks for blacking their tail lights out).
I'm not worried about a judge, I'm worried about the idiot that might hit me. I'd never darken my lights.

Reactions: Omenx and testrage

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thats not a bad price at all depending the quality material used. A good friend of mine does wraps and he quoted me $2500-$2900 with the friend hookup depending what material we use.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts