Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 Infiniti Q60 3.0t Luxe AWD which did not come with a GPS.

Does anyone know if the factory GPS can be installed if the dealer does a software upgrade?

If not, is there an aftermarket system which will utilize the car's large dash screen?

I hope this question was not addressed previously. I did a search and did not find anything.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have a 2018 Infiniti Q60 3.0t Luxe AWD which did not come with a GPS.

Does anyone know if the factory GPS can be installed if the dealer does a software upgrade?

If not, is there an aftermarket system which will utilize the car's large dash screen?

I hope this question was not addressed previously. I did a search and did not find anything.
Trust me... GO WITH MONSTA121. You wont regret it. Even if they could upgrade the factory setup I wouldn't do it. Factory Nav blows.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don’t know that any exist. It’s a kit that Tai is importing straight from the manufacturer in China. I talked to one other guy on the Q owners FB page. He was happy with it too.
I mean bad reviews about the NAVIKS.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I mean bad reviews about the NAVIKS.
I don't know if there are any bad reviews, but if you look at the parts that come with it you will see a small wired dial control. You need to stick that somewhere. That's how you control it. Because it doesn't work with touch or with the spinner that's built into the center console. It also comes with a plug in microphone because it doesn't use the ones built into the car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts