Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have had my baby for 4 days. I dropped her off to have a clear bra (Xpel) put on the car. The guy got good ratings online but I dont really know him that well. So, I setup the InTouch to notify me via text if the car moves more than .2 miles OR if it goes above 25 MPH. Great way to make sure people dont joy ride in your car :)

Ground welcome light being installed Friday and
Tint is scheduled for next week.

Oh what fun it is to own the Q60 :)

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
I tell on myself for going way over the speed limit >:)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL. My car scolds me all the time for being too aggressive. Cant wait to see the xPel bra on the car. Will feel so much better about driving on the highway.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wrapping lower and upper bumper, mirrors, 18" up the hood, and full doors including door cups for ~$1500 and he drove me to work today :) I was going to do the rocker panels but decided against it for cost savings. I am adding welcome lights and tint.. so need the cash :)

·
Registered
479 Posts
Wrapping lower and upper bumper, mirrors, 18" up the hood, and full doors including door cups for ~$1500 and he drove me to work today :) I was going to do the rocker panels but decided against it for cost savings. I am adding welcome lights and tint.. so need the cash :)
Thanks! That's not near as bad of a price as I thought it was going to be,lol. When I do pick one up I want all that you did, with the addition of the rocker panels and possiblly full hood. Depends how much all that will cost though, lol.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Prices will vary and can vary considerable by geographic area and installer. FYi.. was quoted $85 for lamps and fogs, an extra $313 for entire hood, and $412 for rockers. There is no pre cut pattern for doors so that will cost you a bit extra. I was quoted ~580 for doors. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Prices will vary and can vary considerable by geographic area and installer. FYi.. was quoted $85 for lamps and fogs, an extra $313 for entire hood, and $412 for rockers. There is no pre cut pattern for doors so that will cost you a bit extra. I was quoted ~580 for doors. Hope this helps.
Thanks! I don't plan to purchase for a little while longer, unless I just can't resist anymore,lol. So hopefully by then there will be precut templates.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is all precut except doors I think. So no worries. Infiniti is running 1.9% interest on the Q60 now and I got a very aggressive price from my dealer. Just saying :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts