Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have had my 2018 AWD Luxe for just over a month now and enjoying the ride. FI downpipes and CBE won't get here for another couple of month's. Installed gtacarkits Android Auto module, got rid of the runflats and got the carbon trim pieces on sale. Still so much to do, this thing is a money pit.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Still so much to do, this thing is a money pit.
Nah, I don't know what you are talking about... (See my sig)

Where in WA? I'm in Everett.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,699 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Kent, you selling your oem akebonos?
Sold them awhile ago.

I know that @JohnInNH has them along with 2-piece Z1 Motorsport rotors off his 2018 Q50 Red Sport. He has an AP Racing BBK setup, so his OEM BBK is sitting in a box. He'll likely not want to split the calipers & rotors, but I'm sure he'd make you a swinging deal. If that peaks your interest, send him an IM.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sold them awhile ago.

I know that @JohnInNH has them along with 2-piece Z1 Motorsport rotors off his 2018 Q50 Red Sport. He has an AP Racing BBK setup, so his OEM BBK is sitting in a box. He'll likely not want to split the calipers & rotors, but I'm sure he'd make you a swinging deal. If that peaks your interest, send him an IM.
Thanks for info

·
Registered
85 Posts
Congrats and Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Greetings from Bremerton, WA if you spot a dynamic sunstone red Q60RS with a TX plate on the road that's mine 🤙
Will keep an eye out! Might have to take the Q60 to your side of the pond, I remember the drive to Port Ludlow was very nice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts