Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings

I have a 2017 q60 , after washing my car i think some water leaked inside both headlights so both regular and high beam lights in both sides are off and not working
While running running lights with signals are working .

What could it be , is it possible that both of them is damaged in both time after the wash and why not the running lights in both side , or it could be fuse , and if fuse , which fuse exactly .
Any one who can help

· Registered
588 Posts
I would let the vehicle sit in the sun for a day or even more to dry out and see if the lights return to working. Also search this site since others have documented fuse locations like this one. EVAP fuse location? | Infiniti Q60 Forums

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would let the vehicle sit in the sun for a day or even more to dry out and see if the lights return to working. Also search this site since others have documented fuse locations like this one. EVAP fuse location? | Infiniti Q60 Forums
Yes kne light starting working today ( which is after one day , now am waiting for the other light )
But no any sign of working untill now , not even blinking

· Registered
719 Posts
Check the fuses in the engine bay just in case. I think there's two on the driver side and one on the pass. side by the battery.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts