Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My Name is Luis, I'm from Florida. I have had my Q60s since July of Last year. Prior to that, I had an 08 G37 coupe as well. I have done some modifications to my Q and I have several more in mind.

I also belong to the G37 Forums as well. Look forward to talking with the folks on here.

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey Luis. Great to have you here on the forum. Let us know more about the changes that you have done to your Q60 so far.

Cheers!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome everyone, glad to be part of the forum. To answer some of your questions, I will update my profile with the mods I have done so far to it.

I have looked at the new Q60 the new model is much bigger then our current one, it reminds me of the size of the bmw 4 series, but I am glad to hear that the new Q60 will have the option of a turbo engine. I look forward to seeing it in person.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Thanks for the welcome everyone, glad to be part of the forum. To answer some of your questions, I will update my profile with the mods I have done so far to it.

I have looked at the new Q60 the new model is much bigger then our current one, it reminds me of the size of the bmw 4 series, but I am glad to hear that the new Q60 will have the option of a turbo engine. I look forward to seeing it in person.
One thing to keep in mind though is that it is a concept, so not the best representation of what we'll get come time for production.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One thing to keep in mind though is that it is a concept, so not the best representation of what we'll get come time for production.

True, I do look forward to seeing it in person, I can't wait to test drive the turbo model.

·
Registered
500 Posts
True, I do look forward to seeing it in person, I can't wait to test drive the turbo model.
Same here, with what i've been able to make of it so far it seems like they want to make it more of a true rival to the Lexus RC and BMW 4-Series coupe, even a model to rival the RC-F and M4! Exciting times for Infinti.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome aboard! You did a great job and I'm sure the result will be impressive. Any plans on what your next mod will be?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts