Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! You might have seen me around in the past 2 months. After lurking the forums for months, I ordered my car and joined the forum... and the wait is almost over!!

Thanks to IridiumRS400 and mikey_brasileno for providing pics of their car to make my final color choice!

Just got these pics by text from my dealer this afternoon! :D After a 6 weeks wait to transport from Vancouver, BC to Quebec... it's finally here! Should have my hands on it this weekend, it's still a 5 hours drive from home!!

First mod is already on the way, sport exhaust with muffler is currently at "customs processing", tracking says next Monday to Wednesday >:)

More pics soon!

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
That brings back such good memories. Congratulations! And 6 weeks doesn't sound so long, but it feels like an eternity when you're waiting for your new car :) Unfortunately I had to wait 4 months for delivery from the factory. I almost died.

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. That's the second best color combo IMO ;). It was a combo I very nearly went with because of how nice it looks...the perfect blend of presence and refinement IMO.

Obviously the graphite shadow with the monaco red interior is the best since that's what I got :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That brings back such good memories. Congratulations! And 6 weeks doesn't sound so long, but it feels like an eternity when you're waiting for your new car :) Unfortunately I had to wait 4 months for delivery from the factory. I almost died.
I don't know how you guys did it! 4 months is crazy long!! I shouldn't moan too much, it's *just* 6 weeks!! haha I got my job that's keeping me real busy so the wait didn't feel too bad... ;)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Congratulations! Those photos were probably really bittersweet I can imagine. It's great that you get to see it but it just increases the anxiety so much more because you know it's almost there!!

Love the color combo though and it's definitely not one that you'll see a lot either.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congratulations! Those photos were probably really bittersweet I can imagine. It's great that you get to see it but it just increases the anxiety so much more because you know it's almost there!!

Love the color combo though and it's definitely not one that you'll see a lot either.
Yeah it swings both ways, on one side I'm glad it has arrived... on the other hand, it could be in my driveway!!!! haha

Yep, haven't seen any Iridium blue going around beside one with white interior at one dealer, only came across three so far in my region, one black, one white and one silver! :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Congrats Maxxed on your RS400. I'm guessing that your ride had to be transported to Montreal(?). (We lived in Quebec for three years & Canader a total of 8 years). Hope you drove home being easy on the new engine.....Ahhhh FIVE hours to play with a long-awaited toy. My guess, is that you likely have the only RedSport for many miles around? (Heck, I/we have yet to see one in southern NM).

Keep havin' fun, winter is a comin', sigh. GET NEW TIRES?

·
Registered
33 Posts
MajDuty: Eh? "Canader" for at least a few Canucks on the west coast. Only a few long-time friends in BC anymore. No expert here, I dare say?

You should have asked our first dog, a Sheltie born near "Montreal", that "spoke" both French and English (well..."Canadian English"?). She went on to continue to learn several more dialects in her lifetime. She could not read, but she perfectly understood the spoken language.

Eh?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats Maxxed on your RS400. I'm guessing that your ride had to be transported to Montreal(?). (We lived in Quebec for three years & Canader a total of 8 years). Hope you drove home being easy on the new engine.....Ahhhh FIVE hours to play with a long-awaited toy. My guess, is that you likely have the only RedSport for many miles around? (Heck, I/we have yet to see one in southern NM).

Keep havin' fun, winter is a comin', sigh. GET NEW TIRES?
From Vancouver to Sherbrooke!! And Sherbrooke is 5 hours away from my home! So I had some time to drive and explore the car on the ride back home!! haha

Unfortunately, I came across 4 other Q60 in my area, but only one white RS with red leather seats inside! :eek: I can't believe I'm this far away and coming across a Q60 here and there!! There's even a lady who signalled me and gave me a thumbs up... she was in a black Q60! >:)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry guys, it's been a while! Been having fun with my Q60 RS!!! Man this car is a blast! I've had the car for almost a month now. Installed the Sport Exhaust with muffler 2 days after getting the car >:) Even with some drone at lower RPM, it is a necessity for such a powerful beast and makes the car even sexier!! This car needs some growl! :D

So here are a few pics from delivery and exchange... out with the G37xS :crying: and in with the Q60 RS! >:)

I got the windows tinted a few days ago with a protective bra on the bumper and lower hood portion. Pics on the tint later as it's been raining for the past week...

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts