Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm a first time Infiniti owner with a brand new Q60 RS AWD. Launch Edition (sequence number 129 of 246). It has less than 1000 miles on it so I'm still getting used to it.

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your LE Q60. We have a rule here than all new members who have cars must post pics or ban time! Just kidding :D

But I'd encourage you to post pics when you get some time. Have fun and stay safe!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hi everyone. I'm a first time Infiniti owner with a brand new Q60 RS AWD. Launch Edition (sequence number 129 of 246). It has less than 1000 miles on it so I'm still getting used to it.
Congrats and welcome to the forum! Show some pics or the car is a figment of your imagination, LOL. Just kidding. Enjoy the new Q60.

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Looks great. We have a few other members here from MD. Maybe you guys could start your own Northeast chapter and go cruising and such :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You never know though. Maybe I was just standing in front of a random car on the dealer's lot and I secretly drive a Prius!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That car takes some getting used to especially transitioning from a manual RX-8! First thing I did was turn off every driver assistance gizmo except the blind spot detection. I'll do the driving myself, thank you very much!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts