·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mark. Congrats on the new car and hopefully the Q60 will be a worthy replacement for your Z. It looks like the Z was modded. Any plans for your Q?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the warm welcome! And yes I am adding a buncha after market stuffs on the Q. Ordered the fast intentions cat back exhaust and down pipes. Missed the loudness of my Z lol. Theyre currently making it right now. Will post once i get it installed. Also car is in the dealer right now for carbon fiber package, xzilon, chip protection, and tint install. I should have it back tomorrow. Anyways, nice to meet you all!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Thank you for the warm welcome! And yes I am adding a buncha after market stuffs on the Q. Ordered the fast intentions cat back exhaust and down pipes. Missed the loudness of my Z lol. Theyre currently making it right now. Will post once i get it installed. Also car is in the dealer right now for carbon fiber package, xzilon, chip protection, and tint install. I should have it back tomorrow. Anyways, nice to meet you all!
How dark are you going on the tint?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How dark are you going on the tint?
20% windows and 5% back

1 - 10 of 10 Posts