Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my White/Carbon Q60 Red S AWD and I have been trying to find any information on suspension quieting/smoothing out (particularly the rear) over Oklahoma bumpy roads. I did come out of a sporty Mercedes so the ride seems possibly overly bumpy compared to what I'm used to. Anyone else have this initial thought when they got theirs home? I have never had much luck with run flats so I was wondering if anyone took that route verses springs and strut combos.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Just got my White/Carbon Q60 Red S AWD and I have been trying to find any information on suspension quieting/smoothing out (particularly the rear) over Oklahoma bumpy roads. I did come out of a sporty Mercedes so the ride seems possibly overly bumpy compared to what I'm used to. Anyone else have this initial thought when they got theirs home? I have never had much luck with run flats so I was wondering if anyone took that route verses springs and strut combos.
Pretty sure there is general agreement that the OEM runflats have a bit of a rough ride. Check this section: Wheels And Tires - Infiniti Q60 Forum

·
Registered
327 Posts
Congratulations and welcome! Tires are the place to start good friend, swap those out and see what you think first before moving onto making suspension changes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts