Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2022 Black RS owner and an Infiniti car/brand loyal. Despite having a G37S for 14 years and aware of its total transformation / redesign since 2017, and all good and bad reviews, I will never thought I'll be so totally confused with this car...:oops:. It's manners, handling... Time may tell....

·
Registered
413 Posts
2022 Black RS owner and an Infiniti car/brand loyal. Despite having a G37S for 14 years and aware of its total transformation / redesign since 2017, and all good and bad reviews, I will never thought I'll be so totally confused with this car...:oops:. It's manners, handling... Time may tell....
If it came with the runflats ditch them fast. That will deal with a lot of issues regarding handling and road manners.

·
Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
4,150 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
495 Posts
If there offset, then you probably have run flats? Run flats cause all kind of driving feeling and drifting issues. Sounds you have a RWD so enjoy the lower disposition, tighter turning radius, more center of gravity or weight distribution along with lighter weight. Just saying ;)

·
Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
4,150 Posts
If there offset, then you probably have run flats?
Initially RWD with offsets were not run-flats. When did that change? If there's no "F" after the "R" on the tire label, then not run-flats.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If there offset, then you probably have run flats? Run flats cause all kind of driving feeling and drifting issues. Sounds you have a RWD so enjoy the lower disposition, tighter turning radius, more center of gravity or weight distribution along with lighter weight. Just saying ;)
As mention before, my car came with regular summer tires, no run flats. It even came equipped with a tiny air compressor with a bottle of kind of fix a flat that is to be inserted in to the air compressor (no spare tire). My biggest (as I say confusion) with this car is that I thought It will be a modern BETTER version of the G37S I had. But it is TOTTALY DIFERENT. Not only on its engine with is by far more powerful (y) , but handling wise I don't get used to it. If there any gadget to IMPROVE THIS STIR BY WIRE MECHANISUM?

·
Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
4,150 Posts
It even came equipped with a tiny air compressor with a bottle of kind of fix a flat that is to be inserted in to the air compressor (no spare tire).
Same as the 2017 RS RWD

·
Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
4,150 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome!

Reactions: Saoco
1 - 14 of 14 Posts