Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

My name's David Khudashvili. I'm the Head Leasing Agent at XS Leasing.
We're based out of Brooklyn, NY and in simple terms, we're in business to put you into the car you want.

I know there are people here interested in purchasing an Infiniti or leasing an Infiniti so for prices and rates please feel free to contact me for a quote at 347-819-5241.
Our #1 Priority is to make our clients happy and over 5 years of business have led us to do that.

Yes, we do service all states so don't wait, just call and let's start a relationship to get you what you want.

Looking forward to talking with you all,

Best Regards!

David Khudashvili
347-819-5241

We do have a Yelp Page, XS Leasing

·
Registered
3 Posts
would you be able to beat this deal?

RedSport 400 AWD Graphite Shadow with black interior and tech and cargo package.

567/month

1100 down

39 months

let me know what you can do!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi guys,

My name's David Khudashvili. I'm the Head Leasing Agent at XS Leasing.
Just like every single car salesman that answers an email is the "Internet Sales Manager"?

Reactions: Titan

·
Registered
308 Posts
Just like every single car salesman that answers an email is the "Internet Sales Manager"?
Shots fired. But I couldn't agree more. A regular salesman in the real world turns into the head honcho of the sales department on the inter-webz that can get you the best of the best deal.

Don't get me wrong, I've seen one or two in my times in the forums BUT it's rarely as sweet as it's depicted.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Biggest thing is to question the motivations of guys like this that come onto the forums providing little to no value. As soon as you see "leasing" as part of the companies name, run like its the plague.

Anyone who decides to take this guy on should do research on him and the company he works for.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Been selling cars for 5 years, not to stir the pot or make accusations or anything, but everyone they I have heard that bought from a "leasing company", after hearing about the deal they got, I never seen anyone get a better deal through those companies than when they went to me directly. And thats with 3 different brands (Chevy, Subaru, Infiniti). Ive also been on internet forums for 10 years and I draw the same consensus.

Buyers, before you buy, go back and research again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts