Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for the first time ever I had both windows open, the moon-roof open, and the radio on a HD station while cruising on a busy street at about 30mph. Marilyn Manson's cover of Personal Jesus comes on and the bass shakes the rear view mirror very violently. I didn't turn the radio down because I was enjoying it, but it was loud AF with the bass moving my organs around. I wonder if the noise cancellation had anything to do with it since I was in the middle lane surrounded by other cars.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Expectation: this thread would be about the Black S Project officially going into early production

Reality: this thread was about Bevo Horn was shook by Marilyn Manson in his Q

:laugh:
Except I posted in the Electronics forum >:)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Except I posted in the Electronics forum >:)
True that, haha...

But yes, these BOSE Performance Series speakers + noise cancelling in the Q60 = heaven...it's hard to appreciate the quality of the BOSE system until I get to work and switch to headphones/earbuds from having listened to music in my Q for an hour...I can definitely notice the dropoff in detail/sound quality with the earbuds I use compared to being in the Q.

Of course, people rocking high-end headphones at work probably won't know what i'm talking about, lol...i'm one of those folks rocking your sterotypical bluetooth BeatsX buds (which are actually quite amazing for the price compared to the $1,300 Campfire Audio Vega IEMs I previously owned).

·
Registered
25 Posts
of course, 16-speaker system would always be better than 2 (on headphones), unless it's made by just some knock-off brands...

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
The bass in these is pretty **** impressive for sure. I'm rather audio insensitive when it comes to sound systems but the bass does move your insides a bit when you crank it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
True that, haha...

But yes, these BOSE Performance Series speakers + noise cancelling in the Q60 = heaven...it's hard to appreciate the quality of the BOSE system until I get to work and switch to headphones/earbuds from having listened to music in my Q for an hour...I can definitely notice the dropoff in detail/sound quality with the earbuds I use compared to being in the Q.

Of course, people rocking high-end headphones at work probably won't know what i'm talking about, lol...i'm one of those folks rocking your sterotypical bluetooth BeatsX buds (which are actually quite amazing for the price compared to the $1,300 Campfire Audio Vega IEMs I previously owned).
Haha ya. I notice a difference and I'm going from the Q to some Bose Quiet Comfort 35s which are full headphones with noise canceling. They both sound good, but the base in the Q is very good.

They aren't that expensive but great for flying and just at work when you want to not hear your coworkers. >:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts