1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I plug in the device it tells you not to turn your car on and that’s why I’m getting a bit stuck, to do this dashboard I’m plugging it in I’m connected to my Bluetooth I’m clicking my car and then do I turn the car on to drive it back thank you guys

·
Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
4,150 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your help…
The dashboard is running
Now can you someone what are the top 5 items I needs to track in the DB

thanks in advance

·
Registered
413 Posts
Thanks for your help…
The dashboard is running
Now can you someone what are the top 5 items I needs to track in the DB

thanks in advance
Important gauges to monitor are engine water and oil temps, manifold gauge pressure (which is your actual boost pressure), knock retard, and oil pressure. Others might chime in with a few more.

Reactions: Bevo

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Ni..

can you tell what the gauge marks should be at please.

Boost pressure

Engine water

Oil temps

Manifold gauge pressure

Oil pressure

·
Registered
413 Posts
So, you want both water and oil temps to be at 160°F before you do any wide open throttle pulls.

Boost pressure is going to read atmospheric (14.4 psi) plus whatever boost your turbos are putting out. So you could see that reading around 31 PSI if you're running a 17 PSI map. There are separate readings for bank 1 and bank 2 with this parameter.

Manifold gauge pressure will show the actual boost that your turbos are putting out, so that will vary from slightly negative (-3 to 4) to whatever your max boost may be. 17 PSI on a 17 PSI map for example.

Oil pressure should read in the mid 20's at idle and rise from there as you get on the throttle and top out in the 50-60 PSI range.

Hope that helps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts